The time has come to upgrade your home comfort system. It barely functioned this summer and you are done wasting money trying to fix a system that simply needs to retire. We are on board with getting you better comfort at a lower cost!
Upgrading is a great idea to improve your comfort and drop those energy bills. Just make sure to consider all of the system options available to you. One system you should absolutely think about installing is a ductless mini split system. There is more than one reason why this may be a great system for your home.
What Is a Ductless System?
Ductless systems in Dublin are a great option for any home in need of a new comfort system. These systems operate without the use of ducts. Instead, they connect multiple air handlers to an outdoor unit with refrigerant and condensate conduits. This allows the ductless unit to keep you comfortable without any compromise.
5 Reasons to Go Ductless
Is a ductless mini split the right choice for you? Here are five reasons it might be.
- You are looking to use less energy. Ductless systems are incredible energy savers. The average ductless system can save up to 30 or 40% of the average energy spent on keeping your home comfortable. Saving energy is a great reason to upgrade to a ductless unit.
- You have different comfort needs in different parts of the home. Maybe one part of your home stays cooler than the others. If this sounds familiar, a ductless system can be a great way to achieve the best comfort level possible. This is because ductless air handlers can be run individually, allowing you to cool one room or one part of the house when needed and leaving the others alone.
- You need a new heater and AC unit. Have a heater that is on its way out too? Why not knock out two problems with one solution! Using a ductless system can help you upgrade both your cooling and your heating system because it is able to provide both! Because of its ability to reverse its flow of refrigerant, a ductless system can keep you cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
- You don’t want to deal with ducts anymore. You’ve had your fair share of ductwork problems and you are over it. We get it. While upgrading to a ductless unit won’t translate to completely getting to ignore your ductwork, it will reduce the level of attention they need considerably.
- You want to save space. The usual ductless condenser unit takes up far less space than a centralized AC unit would. The same goes for comparing the amount of space a furnace takes up versus a ductless unit. You can reclaim some square footage in your home when you go with a ductless mini split.
Looking to upgrade your home comfort system? You can talk to one of our technicians to see if a ductless system is the right fit for your home.
Schedule an appointment with Premier Heating & Air and Experience the Premier Difference.