Have you ever walked into a home or building and you could feel that the air quality was poor? Whether that feeling emanates from high indoor humidity, excessive dust levels, or other factors, bad air quality is going to be a noticeable problem. The question is, have you started noticing that the air in your own home isn’t as clean and fresh as it needs to be?
If your home’s indoor air quality isn’t where it needs to be, we can help. Our professional technicians can assess your indoor air quality needs and pair you with the best Dublin indoor air quality system that can boost your home comfort and efficiency.
3 Indoor Air Quality Solutions for This Summer
During summertime you want to have every tool at your disposal to keep your home optimally cool and comfortable. Your indoor air quality plays a big role in that goal. Here are three indoor air quality systems we can provide installation and other services for that can help boost your IAQ this summer:
- Air Filters and Purifiers: Is the air in your home packed with dust, dirt, and other contaminants? If so, you may want to consider adding an air filtration system or an air purification system to your home’s comfort system. Air filters use a woven fiber membrane to tackle contaminants from dust, dirt, dander, pollen, and more. Air purifiers, on the other hand, use electricity or UV light to remove, destroy, or nullify airborne viruses, allergens, bacteria, and mold spores.
- Dehumidifiers: Georgia is a humid state. High humidity can hinder your ability to get cool both outside and inside your home. With the help of a dehumidifier, you can reduce the excess moisture in your home and balance that indoor humidity so the air is comfortable and cool.
- Heat Recovery Ventilator (HRV): You can have a home that is tightly sealed and provides cool, clean air, and still feel uncomfortable. That is because a lack of fresh airflow in your home can end up making your home’s air feel stale. You can resolve this with a Heat Recovery Ventilator which (despite the name) can pre-cool or pre-heat fresh air that is pulled into your home.
Your Indoor Air Quality and Your Home Comfort
The quality of the air in your home plays a big role in how comfortable your home is, during summertime and beyond. Certain factors are going to hinder that home comfort such as:
- High dust levels: Too much dust, dirt, and other debris will hinder airflow and upset the ability to cool the air in your house.
- High humidity: Humidity holds heat very well which makes it very hard to cool off and get comfortable.
- Stale air: Even air that is well-filtered and clean can be uncomfortable. Stale air can make things feel overly dry and stuffy.
Professional IAQ Solutions
When you need help balancing the indoor air quality in your home, you should rely on the professionals on our team. We provide expert assessments and installations.
Experience the Premier Difference when you schedule your next service with Premier Heating & Air.