When you’re a homeowner, sometimes it seems like the expenses are never-ending. We understand that budgets need to be adhered to and not everyone has the funds for expenses that might seem unnecessary.
However, HVAC maintenance isn’t really one of those things that should be seen as “extra spending.” Your HVAC system is an significant investment in your home and the best way to protect it is by paying for maintenance.
When you realize that regular tune-ups are the best thing you can do to ward off unexpected repair bills and complete breakdowns, you can see how maintenance really does pay for itself. Not only that, but it maximizes the lifespan of your equipment.
In fact, 80% of the repairs we see are needed for HVAC systems that haven’t received maintenance. That’s why we truly feel that maintenance pays for itself. If it guards against needing just one minor repair, it is worth the price.
That’s also why we offer HVAC Maintenance Plans to our customers. For one low annual fee, you’ll take all the hassle out of scheduling maintenance while achieving peace of mind that your HVAC systems are getting the proper care and maintenance they deserve.
This once-a-year service helps your home comfort system to do its job much more easily, keeping your home environment that much more enjoyable. One way to get the most bang for your buck will be to sign up for our maintenance service program.
Join a Maintenance Plan to Make Tune-Ups Easy
Our Energy Savings Agreement provides customers with a program that helps to keep their air conditioning system operating effectively and efficiently throughout the summer. This program offers you a host of benefits along with the improved operation of your air conditioner. These benefits include:
- Extended equipment life: You can expect your HVAC systems to live up to the manufacturer’s estimated lifespan.
- Lower utility bills.
- Reduced repairs: as much as 85% fewer repairs compared to no maintenance.
- Improved capacity: get the most comfort out of your HVAC investment.
- Safer equipment operation: especially important for gas-powered heating systems.
- Protect the warranty from being voided.
- Inflation protection: your membership costs remain the same even with future increases.
- No overtime charge.
- 20% discount on repairs.
- Priority customer status: jump to the front of the service queue.
- Transferable agreement if you sell your home.
Want to know exactly what goes on during maintenance that you can’t DIY? Our technicians will thoroughly inspect your HVAC systems including:
- Check refrigerant pressure
- Test for refrigerant leaks (AC) or gas leaks (furnace)
- Clean the condensate drainage system
- Clean the indoor and outdoor coils
- Test amperage and airflow
- Change the air filter
- Tighten connections
- Lubricate motors and moving parts
Ready to give your system a boost that will help keep you cool more easily this summer, without costing you more? Consider opting into our maintenance program to enjoy many effective and low-cost cooling benefits.
Contact Premier Heating & Air for HVAC maintenance in Vidalia, GA and Experience the Premier Difference.